Wits & Wagers is a trivia game you can win without knowing trivia, and enjoy without even liking trivia. That's because it's not a trivia game, it's a betting game.Wits & Wagers is about making wild guesses, and then betting on which of your friends made the guess that will be closest to the right answer. The riskier the bet, the higher the payout.
There are three distinct things that make Wits & Wagers fun, which is why it has won more awards than any other party game in history (more than 40):
- You use good judgment to make clever estimates, instead of regurgitating memorized facts from school.
- You can use your infinite wisdom to defer to whichever friend is the expert on the subject.
- You can use strategy to play the odds, or just bet big and hope to get lucky!
Introducing Wits & Wagers: Vegas
With millions of Wits & Wagers sold and tons and tons of feedback from you, our fans, we’ve created the best version yet of this “evergreen” game.
- All new questions: Thanks to the help of trivia expert Brent Povis (Jeopardy contestant, winner of The Weakest Link, and designer of the beloved game Morels), the new Wits & Wagers questions are some of the funniest and most surprising we've made. For example, do you know how many Moose cause car accidents in Alaska each year?
- More places to bet: Bet on Red or Black to cover three different guesses. Like in Vegas, you can bet on a group of guesses to take a less risky bet, allowing you to grow your chip stack even when you don't know the best answer.
- The art and components enhance the experience: Players unconsciously feel like they're high rollers in Vegas, because when the game's on the table, it looks and feels like Vegas, baby!
- You won't run out of #$%^&$ money chips anymore: We heard you! We are providing more chips.